Saturday, October 12, 2013

Janelle's birthday is in 4 days (October 16) and we are asking everyone to wear white (for lung cancer), or black and white zebra stripes (for carcinoid cancer) to show your support for Janelle. Please post your pictures on our Facebook page so we can make sure Janelle sees them, and we would love to post them here on our blog! Also, we'd like to see how many people we can get to change their profile picture on her birthday (Wednesday) to the zebra striped ribbon picture. Please help us spread the word! We would love to get as many people on board as we can! Even if you don't personally know Janelle, please know she is a fantastic mother, a friend to all, a loyal sister, a sweet daughter, a hard worker, and she is someone who is fighting a hard fight. With the help of friends, family, and strangers, I believe that she will have greater success.

So please remember her every day, in your thoughts and prayers, but especially remember her this Wednesday, October 16.

2 comments:

  1. janelle, I don't think you will remember me but we knew each other when we were little girls. My grandma Laura is your grandma Ruth's sister. I think my grandma babysit us all one time. I remember seeing you all grown up at anntara and Jason's wedding. I was doing the guest book. I am close with Katie and Anntara and noticed your story today on their Facebook. I am so saddened to hear of a healthy beautiful 26 yr old with lung cancer. How does that happen?? You, your husband and beautiful little girl will be in my daily thoughts and prayers. I will continue to check in on you, as we are 2nd cousins (my dad Taylor is your dad's first cousin). Love, Erin Nielson Ebright. Eebright@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And will definitely wear black and white on Wednesday for your birthday, my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete